Blue Lagoon & Trogir ~ half day tour
Blue lagoon & Trogir excursion operates twice a day, morning and afternoon.
We will meet up on Riva (promenade) at 09:15 for the morning tour or 14:15 if you opted for the afternoon version.
Hop on and enjoy the panoramic views of the city as we speed towards our first destination, small fisherman’s village Maslinica on island Šolta.
The settlement developed around the castle built by the noble family Marchi in 1708.
Maslinica is a great destination for the lovers of nature, crystal clear sea and unspoilt nature.
Upon arrival, enjoy 1 hour of free time.
Just a short ride away, our slice of paradise awaits; turquoise waters of Blue lagoon!
Swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing is what this lustrous lagoon is all about. Snorkeling equipment is included in the price and provided by your host.
Settled between two Krknjaši islands, it is a perfect escape from the city rush. Various shades of blue will make you take your cameras out so make sure all batteries are full 🙂
After you’ve enjoyed your beach time we will head off to Trogir.
Old town includes a high number of churches, fortresses and palaces. Because of Trogir’s historic past, the old town is one of the best representations of Romanesque and Baroque architecture in Dalmatia.
Some of it’s most famous sites are the Cathedral of St. Lawrence dating back to 1213 and the Cipiko Palaces that housed the city’s royal family during the 1400s.
Trogir’s historic centre is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Rich in history and full of small charming bars perfect for relaxing drinks, this enchanting town will steal your heart during your one hour stay.
09:15 ▪ Check in
- 09:30 ▪ Departure
- 10:15 – 11:15 ▪ Šolta; Maslinica
- 11:30 – 12:30 ▪ Blue lagoon
- 12:45 – 13:45 ▪ Trogir
- 14:15 ▪ arrival to Split
14:15 ▪ Check in
- 14:30 ▪ Departure
- 15:15 – 16:15 ▪ Šolta; Maslinica
- 16:30 – 17:30 ▪ Blue lagoon
- 17:45 – 18:45 ▪ Trogir
19:15 ▪ arrival to Split
☆☆☆ The itinerary featured is approximate and may differ slightly due to weather conditions or in order to avoid crowds. Efforts will be made to stay as close to the original schedule as possible. ☆☆☆
- Host / Guide
- Bottled water on the boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment
- Wind jackets
- Life jackets
- Travel insurance
- Boat ride
- Our lovely host will welcome you on Riva, Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 55.
- Meeting time depends on whether you are doing morning or afternoon version of our Blue Lagoon & Trogir ~ Half Day Tour;
- 09:15 AM – morning tour
- 14:15 PM – afternoon tour
- Blue Lagoon & Trogir are both close to Split and in order to get the best value for money ratio we use RIB speedboats. *(your longest ride on this tour will last 40 minutes) These boats do not have a toilet on board since the rides are short and you’ll find toilets on each of the locations we visit.
- You will want to bring swimwear, sunglasses, beach towel, sunscreen, camera and some cash. We will provide snorkelling gear as well as wind jackets if needed.
- For all bookings of day tours operated by Blue Cave Express, a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of cancellation or amendment prior to your scheduled tour departure is required for a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours’ notice prior to departure no refund is given.
- Food is not included in the price.