Blue Cave & Hvar ~ 5 Island Tour
Meet your host and the group at 07:30 AM on Riva (main waterfront).
Hop on our brand new luxury speedboat and soak up the sun as you ride towards Biševo island to visit our first stop of the day, amazing BLUE CAVE!
This rare natural phenomenon will take your breath away after you see its mesmerizing blue light.
The cave has two openings; a smaller one artificially made in order for boats to be able to pass through, while the other, a much wider arch, lies beneath the sea level on the south side of the cave.
Sunlight that penetrates through this underwater entrance reflects from the bottom of the cave creating the silvery blue magic we all came to see.
TIP – Try to put down your phones or cameras just for a second to fully experience this Mother Nature’s awe-inspiring masterpiece!
Following our visit to Blue cave we will sail along the southern coast of island Vis built mainly of limestone and enjoy the captivating views of the monumental cliffs and many small caves carved by the waves.
One of the main attractions this island has to offer is famous STINIVA BAY. After being voted best beach in Europe, Stiniva became very crowded which is the reason why we will just make it a short sightseeing stop here and continue to a much less crowded place.
BLUE LAGOON on island BUDIKOVAC – here we come!
You will have approximately one hour for swimming and snorkelling in this idyllic turquoise lagoon!
We will provide snorkelling gear as well as some cool inflatables 🙂
Make sure your sunscreen is on by now and you’re all set to enjoy the sun and the crystal clear waters .
Fun fact: there is only one resident living during the whole year on Budikovac, Mr. Andro, who runs a small restaurant on the beach with the coolest local vibe!
The adventure goes on with the thrilling 40 minute ride from almost uninhabited Budikovac to our next destination; charming, rich in history, voted number one island in Europe with a record 600,000 plus votes by the readers of Conde Nast in 2019 – HVAR ISLAND!
This Croatian gem deserves every minute of 3 hours of free time which you will have here. Choose a beach bar to chill out, try Mediterranean cuisine in one of its many restaurants ( by the time we arrive to Hvar you will be hungry and here you will have plenty of choice to endulge yourself – in case you are uncertain where to go feel free to ask the crew for recommendations ) and roam its charming narrow streets!
TIP: Make the slow , uphill climb to 13th century fortress ( known as Fortica or Spanjola ) with the best views on the island. Having 3 hours of free time is more than enough to include this amazing spot in your day.
Last but not least, PAKLENI ISLANDS is the perfect place to chill out and have one more refreshing swim before we had back to where this all started, our lovely Split!
- 07:00/07:30 Check in
- 07:30/08:00 Departure
- 09:30 – 10:30 Biševo; Blue cave
- *surprise destination in case of long waiting line to Blue cave*
- 10:45 – 11:00 South side of island Vis and Stiniva bay; sightseeing
- 11:15 – 12:15 Blue lagoon; Budikovac
- 13:00 – 16:00 Hvar
- 16:15 – 16:45 Pakleni islands
- 18:00 Arrival to Split
*The itinerary featured is approximate and may differ slightly due to weather conditions or in order to avoid crowds. Efforts will be made to stay as close to the original schedule as possible.
- Hostess (guide)
- Entrance ticket to Blue cave
- Bottled water on the boat
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment
- Clean bathroom on the boat
- Wind jackets
- Life jackets
- Travel insurance
- Boat ride
- Our lovely host will welcome you on Riva, Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 55.
- Meeting time is at 07:00 / 07:30 AM depending on the date you chose for your tour.
- Our brand new luxury speedboats will enter into service in May 2020. Being purpose-built for Blue Cave& Hvar ~ 5 Island Tour these vessels will provide smooth and comfortable ride. They are equipped with toilet, shower and frigde amongst other things.
- You will want to bring swimwear, sunglasses, beach towel, sunscreen, camera and some cash. We will provide snorkelling gear as well as wind jackets if needed.
- For all bookings of day tours operated by Blue Cave Express, a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of cancellation or amendment prior to your scheduled tour departure is required for a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours’ notice prior to departure no refund is given.
- Food is not included in the price. Our crew will gladly give you advice about the places where you can stop for lunch and there is plenty of time left for this on Hvar.